Enjoy The Little Things

 

One of the best things on Second Life is all the little things! Shopping trips, hunts and, of course, selfies! Today's outing took me around the grid looking for the prefect place to take a great pic. Like all other times, I ended up in Backdrop City! The outfit I'm wearing is composed of pieces from <UTILIZATOR>, Exile, DAISY, and krankhaus

<UTILIZATOR> Avatar2.0, M3A2 head and eyes. Full package!

Exile:: London to L.A: 6 Dark Blonde - Exile::London and Exile::London Glasses

Daisy. MESH Ankle Boots with texture change

krankhaus Avatar 2.0 - Summer Dress - Normal

Since getting into mesh, I'm always hunting for the best value and even though the Avatar2.0 is in beta, it is still one of the best values and comes with a starter outfit as well as a head and eyes to get you started. So, if you are like me and you enjoy all the little things, look these places up and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed! For now, Kiedell signing off and as always, happy hunting!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yo JOMO!